Information - Things To Know
Photography By Jenna is a boutique style studio. That means I specialize in helping you to create custom, one of a kind, high quality photographic products. From birth announcements to graduation cards, photo books, metal prints, and gallery block wall art to unique gifts they won't find anywhere else like image cubes, ornaments, mini books, and even jewelry. The images we create together are meant to be displayed on your wall, kept on your coffee table, or given as special gifts for loved ones. These products are intended to be viewed every day, and eventually treasured over the years. Oh...and you can do all of this at a great value.
All sessions include:
* A "consultation", or simply a planning session. Let's chat! Tell me about your family, your teen, your children, your business. What kind of things are important to you? What makes your life yours?!! Come visit the studio, or meet me on Zoom, or even over the phone is fine if you're pressed for time. My clients get the best experience when they can see and touch the products in person. Nothing can describe the feel of the velvet touch album covers, or the strength of the gallery blocks! Tell me what you're looking for, or come look around and get some ideas of what you might like your session to look like.
* There are no limits on outfit changes, locations, or the number of images taken. It is your time, so use it however you would like. When creativity starts, we go with it!
* Travel up to 25 miles from Loveland, Ohio included. Additional travel quote available upon request during planning session.
* Approximately two weeks after your session you are welcomed back for your image reveal and ordering appointment. You get to view your images on a large screen, and I will help you choose your favorites! We can zoom in, compare side by side, compare several at a time. My clients LOVE having this type of customer service so they aren't alone in making decisions. It really helps to have someone to talk to!
* "Ok, I love them all! Now what?" - All products are a la carte to be customized to fit your individual needs. Everyone's family size is different, and I don't believe people should fit into a box. With so many choices we are sure to find the perfect fit for your needs. Payment plans are accepted.
High School Seniors
You be YOU! Whoever that may be right now in your life. Whether you are athletic, musical, artistic, into theater, or uniquely you, let's go have some fun and create some portraits to remember you as you are today! I have yet to photograph two seniors exactly the same way, and I wouldn't want to. I want you to laugh, have a good time, feel amazing! Bring a friend!
* Most popular experience is on location! Choose an urban area, graffiti wall, park, river, or anywhere that is special to you. We go on a photo walk personalized just for you!
* Share your Pinterest board with me!
* Not sure what to wear? Text me a photo of your options! Bring lots of options. Too many choices is better than not enough.
** On location sessions last up to 2 hours. $150 session fee.
You WILL laugh and have a good time even if you try not to!
Businesses today rely on images for content. What makes your business different? You! Whether you just need a new head shot for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media, or you are looking to capture images for an entire brand, I can help you achieve those goals.
* Choose 1/2 day, 4 hrs of photography to create content for your business to show who YOU and your company are.
* Event photography coverage available. Annual meetings, conventions, break-out sessions, awards banquets, group photos. Hourly/day rates apply.
* Head shots for individuals or groups - multiple lighting set ups to choose from starting at $99.
* Do you need content for social media like Instagram, but don't know where to start? Let's chat!
* Product photography available from flat lays to business interiors.
Baby, Children, & Families
Hey there Momma! I get you. I AM you. Here's what I want you to know... all kids act exactly the same! It's true. They don't cooperate when we want them to. They can't seem to look at the camera and smile at the same time. I have an actual bag of tricks I use with kids! Some are silly, some are bribery. (We'll discuss that.) I also want you to know what having your kids photographed doesn't have to be literally picture perfect. So your son decided he doesn't like to wear nice pants or jeans anymore. Or maybe your daughter insisted on wearing THAT dress. It is better to capture the memories of them as small as they are today than to stress about having pictures done at all. Images where families and kids are interacting together are my favorites.
* Don't stress about my "let's chat" part. My home likely has Paw Patrol playing in the background too. I'll even meet you at the playground if you want and we will do our best to finish a conversation.
* We will be patient together while we do whatever it takes to make baby or kiddos content.
* Choose your home, a park, or my indoor/outside studio for your session.
* My clients love that I take care of all of the ordering, printing, and even shipping of their favorite images to their friends and family. Most of my clients are already super busy. They simply don't have the time for yet another thing to be added to their to-do list.
* Digital images for social media included with each image purchased. Of course you want to share the images of your beautiful family on Facebook, use it as your profile picture, and share on Instagram! (tag me)
* 1/2 hour sessions $75
* 1 hour sessions $125
Seasonal Mini Sessions
Mini sessions are held seasonally and subject to availability. Spring blooms, summer lemonade stand, fall leaves, and winter hot chocolate stand! Each one creates a fun experience for your kids and family! Typical mini sessions are 20 minutes and include 5 images. Perfect when you just need a few.